Comcast Coord 1, Technl Prodt Sales Suppt (BSS) in Smyrna, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the facilitation of Business Class customer orders from
order submission through installation. Works on straight forward tasks
using established procedures.
- Ensure contracts meet all submission criteria and compliance
requirements and approve or reject contracts as appropriate.
- Review contract and validate services with customer to ensure
- Serve as primary interface with identified customer IT/technical
- Navigates through multiple systems to build, track, and monitor
orders. Interface with various levels of sales, operations,
engineering, and other functional groups to ensure order flows
- Meet scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer