Comcast Manager, Indirect Sales in Sandy, Utah
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Exerience Welcome!!
Regional Retail Manager will be instrumental in strengthening and expanding upon existing retail partner relationships. In addition to the below, responsibilities include the leadership and direction over a team of Xfinity Sales Managers and Sales Representatives. Provides daily coaching and mentorship, while serving as a liaison between the field teams and corporate headquarters, to ensure that Company sales and profit goals are achieved consistently in all retail locations.
- Drives and manages the business strategy for both Comcast and its Retail Channel Partners.
- Drives plans that contribute to meeting or exceeding sales targets, and assesses the channel's overall performance.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with the Retail Channel Partner leadership teams, as well as with region, Comcast division and Headquarters Leadership, to foster a successful partnership.
- Maintains a best-in-class customer experience for Comcast and Retail Partner-customers, as well as for employees with both companies.
- Provides sales leadership to Retail Big Box Sales teams within the Region.
- Conducts sales team meetings and conference calls focused on sharing best practices and publicly recognizing top-performers.
- Communicates, trains, and educates management and sales representative teams on corporate marketing plans, new products, and other corporate initiatives.
- Collaborates with Retail Channel Partners to continuously improve sales, customer processes, and the relationship between the sales teams and the Retail Channel Partner's retail store teams.
- Works in tandem with local market leadership to maintain alignment with local market objectives and initiatives and to ensure ongoing region and division support for the channel.
- Recruits and continuously develops a highly-engaged, winning team of managers and sales representatives.
- Develops, implements, and manages all aspects of Retail Channel Partner program including but not limited to, field staffing structure, business cases and ROI, processes and procedures, support, training, and communication.
- Translates high-level marketing plans into tactical action items for teams to execute.
- Ensures adequate product supplies, trains the vendors' sales staffs, and resolves retailer/dealer/agent issues.
- Travel is 50%
- Manages ongoing relationships with third-party vendors, and develops and distributes promotional and communications materials.
- Ensures adequate product supplies, trains vendors' sales staffs, and resolves retailer/dealer/agent issues.
- Serves as liaison to channel partners with regards to any sales related issues.
- Performs sales activities for an assigned geographic area or product/service line through indirect sales channels to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Develops quarterly programs within budgeted guidelines.
- Manages assigned accounts to sales and cost budgeted objectives.
- Coordinates between departments to achieve sales and cost budgeted objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Employee development
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Sales & Marketing
- Generally requires 7 years of related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer