Comcast MDU Account Executive in Sacramento, California
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for selling products and services to privately owned multi-dwelling properties/communities. Serves as point-of-contact for customers in assigned area. Manages contracts for accounts. Represents the Company at meetings, social functions, or in the community. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Secures new and maintains existing commercial internet, video, and voice services. Generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, door-to-door canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Manages defined territory to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of Company positioning and brand.
- Provides exemplary customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationships between customers and the Company. Addresses complaints quickly including billing and service issues, provides prompt follow up, and advises management of any situation outside position's scope of authority.
- Manages contracts including renewals and new contracts. Reviews all associated documentation for accuracy. Reviews assigned territory to ensure all customers are contacted on a prescribed, periodic basis.
- Assists in the preparation of project status reports, and maintains accurate sales/service records and customer activity records.
- Keeps current with developments within the industry. Monitors and evaluates competitive services and products.
- Makes presentations to Managers and Developers, and attends meetings and social functions to maintain a high level of visibility for the Company.
- Contributes to the development of the annual budget. Quantifies capital needed for business unit activities and operating expenses. Analyzes revenue projections to determine affect on cable systems and contracts.
- Achieves and exceeds assigned sales and business quality objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study: Marketing, Business
Years Experience: Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer