Comcast Client Solutions Support Specialist in Quincy, Massachusetts
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
* Job Summary: *
Responsible for developing and modifying advertising sales materials and packages. Develops proposals, presentations, and packages to address the priorities and preferences of assigned market segments. Provides advanced and/or specialized support to strategic accounts by researching, organizing and creating presentations and sales materials that align with the client-specific strategy. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
* Core Responsibilities: *
- Facilitates the selling of advertising by providing plans that meet the needs of assigned client and sales force and by targeting and appealing to important clients, industries, and market segments.
- Utilizes research data and analysis to determine best multi-screen advertising solution for targeted audiences, clients, and available inventory.
- Develops customized proposals and pre-sales materials to position the sale of advertising campaigns related to strategic accounts.
- Gathers and summarizes marketplace intelligence relative to sales and programming. Generates, tracks, and distributes sales reports to measure sales effectiveness related to strategic accounts.
- Partners with Account Executives to maintain strategic client relationships and answer client concerns. Troubleshoots and follows up on client concerns.
- Assists local leadership with additional tasks and duties as assigned.
- Provides high level support and leadership on special projects/campaigns/initiatives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Job Specification: *
Education Level-Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Years’ Experience-Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer