Comcast Administrative Assistant in Quincy, Massachusetts
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for acting as a personal and confidential secretary to
senior management and his/her staff. Contacts Company personnel at all
levels of the organization to gather information to prepare reports.
Maintains knowledge of corporate activities to assist in policy,
procedure, and administrative matters. Performs responsibilities in such
a way as to project the appropriate professional image of the Company.
Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a
resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Screens telephone calls, visitors, and letters; answers routine
questions and furnishes information.
- Responsible for the coordination and scheduling of internal meetings
and presentations; gathers and prepares necessary materials and/or
- Assures the planning and coordination of the executive's calendar of
events; schedules appointments and prepares detailed itineraries,
complete with travel accommodations, etc.
- Assures the maintenance of travel and expense account and records,
including form preparation and figure reconciliation.
- Displays a strong knowledge of desktop tools such as the Microsoft
Suite of Office products and electronic mail systems.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer