Comcast Project Manager 1, Retail Ethernet in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for coordinating Comcast Business Advanced Voice, Ethernet and/or all associated SMB product offers from order submission through installation. Provides first line customer support regarding information contained in each order, communicates with internal departments to ensure order accuracy, and works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Works with significant guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Establishes dates required for on time completion of network activations and evaluates impact of change to the overall installation timeline.
- Identifies risks, issues, and gaps that could impact timelines, goals, and installation of services.
- Facilitates required meetings; prioritizes cross-functional activities as related to the installations being managed, and develops communications, summary reports, and status for various audiences; provides accurate installation status information in the form of formal briefings, program/project coordination meetings, and written/graphical reports.
- Coordinates with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure orders flow appropriately and accurately.
- Reviews contracts and validates services with customers to ensure accuracy.
- Meets organizational scorecard, productivity and quality metrics.
- Serves as primary contact with customer and IT/technical personnel/vendor/reseller.
- May support one or more products within Advanced Voice and Ethernet, including associated SMB products during installation of services.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable
- schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain effective customer, business, and field relationships.
- Demonstrates ability to identify, negotiate, and solve problems.
- Act as a single point of contact for customer initiatives.
- Balances competing priorities, maintains consistent attention to detail, and adapts quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Able to manage orders that require technical knowledge.
Education Level Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.