Comcast WAN Coordinator in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for data entry, reconciliation and problem resolution to ensure accurate national customer site installation order processing. Qualifies Sales order requests via Workbench, ensures work order accuracy and resolves discrepancies with Sales and/or Operations Managers prior to and through order placement in support of all product sales through all Divisions. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Navigates multiple systems to build, track, monitor orders and troubleshoot system and scheduling issues through resolution.
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations and other functional groups to ensure order flows appropriately through installation.
- Check serviceability, survey requests, place orders, order verification, order acceptance, address build, build static IP, close CPE while providing timely updates and notifications.
- Ensures minimal work order errors while improving work order accuracy toward executing a seamless installation experience for our National customers.
- Meet scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Analyzes sales productivity. Times payment remittances to coordinate audits on a semi-annual basis and prepares the monthly sales commentary.
- Researches unreported/unpaid accounts and ensures the timely collection of revenue through communication with distributors.
- Monitors data for errors and discrepancies. Researches, verifies, and corrects data in a timely manner.
- Coordinates data collection from internal and external personnel, enters into standard and customized report formats, and generates
reports as requested.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports; analyzes planning vs. actual figures and explains variances.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Knowledge/skills in various billing and technical system preferred
- Knowledge of and effective use of tools and systems as dictated by the specific needs of individual markets preferred e.g. Workbench, CADM, Amdocs, COMTRAC, ACSR, etc.
- Proficiency in PC use including with Microsoft Word and Email
- Demonstrate professional maturity and ability to work well with others while working a prioritized workload, and managing multiple functional deliverables.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, resolve issues while delivering a superior customer experience.
- Demonstrated technical understanding of telecommunications products including voice, video, and data with a strong emphasis on voice features, functionality, and equipment a plus.
Knowledge of CSG, DST, Workbench, COMTRAC, and Salesforce software
Experience scheduling Internet, TV, and Voice within CSG, DST, Workbench, COMTRAC, and Salesforce software preferred.
Experience managing escalations, including reaching out to different divisions to rectify.
Retrieving ETA’s and managing resolutions.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer