Comcast Senior Brand Designer- Xfinity Mobile in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Senior Brand Designer Xfinity Mobile
The Brand Design team is evolving and re-imagining the Xfinity brand across a broad spectrum of products and services. Working closely with partner agencies and Xfinity product teams to elevate the brand and change perception from a utility company, to an experience driven lifestyle brand.
The brand designer will have a hands-on role in the shaping and crafting of the Xfinity Mobile Brand. The position serves 3 main functions:
- To ideate and look ahead, working closely with the Xfinity Mobile product team and brand team to understand where the brand and XM products are going, and then to create engaging concepts and visual inspiration that support these initiatives.
- To provide creative input to partner agencies working on marketing campaigns and tactics.
- To review work from partner agencies and observe the brand holistically over time to improve both creativity and consistency.
Core job responsibilities:
- Understanding the Xfinity Mobile product and its marketing campaigns.
- Creating visual language, concepts and guidelines For the Xfinity Mobile Brand and its partner agencies.
- Deliver high quality/conceptual work that can be used across both print and digital mediums.
- Ability to run design explorations, creating multiple options to react to and consider.
- Experience and understanding of art direction for photography, running photo-shoots.
- Research current and future design trends.
- Write intuitive style guides and design specifications.
- Support, communicate, course-correct, and revise through ideation phases with brand team.
- Maintain a critical eye and an obsessive attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve design problems.
- A portfolio that showcases brand identity and cultivation.
- Minimum 6 years design experience working on major brands.
- Experience in developing design systems and guidance.
- Significant skill developing visual language.
- Expert typesetting and typographic design skills.
- Some experience with product design is useful.
- Skilled in taking a project from exploratory and conceptual version, through to final production assets.
- Proven ability to multi-task and execute against multiple projects running in parallel paths.
- Ability to collaborate with copywriters and business stakeholders for successful marketing related launches.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer