Comcast Senior Analyst, Employee Engagement in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting with the design & execution of Comcast's employee engagement strategy through qualitative and quantitative research and reporting. Supports enterprise efforts related to all aspects of employee engagement including but not limited to onboarding, recognition programs, engagement surveys, D&I initiatives and exit interviews. May act as a subject matter expert for all employee engagement related inquiries and projects.
- Provides analysis of HR and business data related to proposed employee relations strategies.
- Partners with the Division and Region HR leaders in collecting, processing and reporting data related to employee engagement initiatives.
- Analyzes and recognizes patterns in employee data to help shape policies, procedures, and programs related to the employee engagement function.
- Provides guidance and project management on the design and administration of the annual employee survey.
- Collaborates with field engagement leads on the interpretation and analysis of the engagement survey data to improve overall strategic and operational performance.
- Consolidates and analyzes business reports to identify opportunities and enable data-based decision making relating to the employee engagement function.
- Supports analytical needs of the labor and employee relations team.
- Experience with employee engagement analytics & survey programs
- Experience working with diverse project teams in a matrixed environment
- Strong analytical ability, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and follow through
- Ability to cope with change and work effectively in a matrixed and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Team-oriented and works well in a collaborative environment
- Expert with Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- HRIS systems experience, specifically with SAP. Demonstrated experience using data to develop engagement strategies
- Ability to extract, organize and analyze enterprise-wide data sets from HR and operational systems (SAP, SuccessFactors, Workforce Analytics) for on-going project needs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work variable schedule and beyond normal business day as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study: Human Resources, Industrial Psychology or Statistics
Years Experience: Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Compliance: Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer