Comcast Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for managing the financial planning process and managing the
profitability of existing and new business operations. Provides an
analysis of profitability variances and recommendations for corrective
actions. Establishes, implements, and maintains a system of financial
and operational controls and procedures to effectively manage internal
- Compares financial results to planned or forecasted results and
recommends future actions. Analyzes the ongoing profitability of all new
businesses and/or programs entered into by the Company.
- Serves as a technical liaison to Accounting, management, and other
staff by providing financial planning experience, financial information
and modeling, activity analysis, and variance analysis.
- Prepares and reviews budget materials for executive leaders and the
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for capital
- Supervises, coaches, develops, and prioritizes the workflow for Senior
Financial Analyst and team members assigned to project teams.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer