Comcast HRSD Consultant, Talent Acquisition Operations Consultant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Talent Acquisition Operations Consultant position is responsible for the coordination of recruiting operations as a member of the Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) team. This position will partner with leaders at all levels of the organization including HR, hiring managers and senior leadership in delivering service to our internal and external customers.
The selected candidate will be responsible for delivering an exceptional and seamless hiring process to our internal and external customers by creating a best in class candidate care and onboarding experience to all prospective hires.
- Provide efficient and effective candidate hiring process support through posting, monitoring/closing job requisitions, and updating statuses throughout the selection process Actively assesses processes and identifies opportunities for improvement and innovation
- Establish and cultivate strong and collaborative partnerships across the organization
- Collaborates effectively with internal & external clients to ensure success utilize advanced CRM technology tracks & monitors performance in real time, delivering detailed operational reports
- Maintain monthly dashboards providing a clear line of sight into key metrics, service delivery, and performance
- Develop and maintain weekly reports on requisitions and offers awaiting business approval
- Responds to customer inquiries by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Acts as liaison to talent & business partners
- Maintains compliance and systems data integrity
- Provides guidance and support to team on escalated issues
- Promotes a positive candidate experience utilizing all available tools & resources
- Effectively articulate complex issues in a simplified manner
- Investigates unique/complex customer-related issues and resolves those directly with employees and managers in accordance with SLAs.
- Supports and processes work, as assigned
- Continually evaluates existing work processes and prospective processes
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent organizational skills, including exemplary attention to detail and accuracy
- Results oriented with a focus on problem solving and continuous improvement
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks on a daily basis
- Excels in collaborative team environment
- Ability to listen, adapt, influence and transform
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Adept at handling high volume work flow and effectively prioritizing daily tasks
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization with diplomacy, tact and professionalism
- Assist in Talent Acquisition projects designed at improving overall candidate experience and service delivery via systems, processes and compliance
- High School or Equivalent, Bachelor's Decree Preferred
- Years of Experience
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or beinterpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer