Comcast Executive Director, Sales and Retention Operations in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing leadership and direction within the department and works on a cross-functional team that will manage the Net Promoter System process transformation effort across all business lines for the Comcast Business Sales functions in order to support the customer experience. Acts as a part of a core team that includes field representation and partners in various organizations who will support the direction for best-in-class' NPS operating models and practices. The team will be responsible for defining a cohesive NPS program and system that captures the aspects of technology, people, and process and will support the delivery with a focus on planning, change management, and communications. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions, including a focus on customer retention. Contributes to the development of the NPS strategy and operating practice for Comcast Business. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Manages multiple teams of professionals.
- Accountable for assuring the successful implementation and deployment of NPS for the Comcast Business sales organization.
- Develops organizational NPS objectives that align with the business strategy.
- Disseminates strategy and objectives into achievable goals and drives operations to achieve goals.
- Reduces variation from processes so that simplification is obtained and operational efficiencies are gained.
- Ensures clearly defined and mutually agreeable NPS success metrics for each new system or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those metrics.
- Uses a methodical yet collaborative approach to each project by: 1) Measuring the process and questioning the capability and quality, 2) Defining the problem statement, 3) Performing a gap analysis between the customers' expectation and current process performance, 4) Standardizing solutions around best practices, and 5) Repeating the steps for continuous improvement.
- Oversees the development of repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with a matrixed cross-functional team (both field and corporate) in order to secure alignment and solution excellence.
- Fosters an environment of empowerment, openness, inclusion, and objectivity all while striving to deliver solutions that benefit the entire organization.
- Responsible for all commitments within assigned organization and dependencies across the department.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 14 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer