Comcast Compliance Lead, Corporate Compliance in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Reports to Senior Manager in the Compliance Group in the Corporate Law Department
- Investigate allegations received by the Corporate Law Department through the Company’s ethics helpline, web portal, or escalated by Company management. Investigative techniques will include interviewing, reviewing documents and data, and conducting open source and database research.
- Partner with other investigative functions (e.g., HR, Security) and management to conduct investigations, identify gaps, and recommend enhancements to controls.
- Prepare clear, fact-based, and well-organized investigation and analytic reports and supporting case files that reflect the investigative work performed and effectively support the conclusions reached.
- Assist with the administration of the Company’s complaint handling program (e.g., develop processes and procedures, triage complaints, prepare metrics reports, manage vendor relationships and projects).
- Promote an organizational culture of ethics and ensure the Company’s compliance with laws, regulations, policies and contracts.
- Help identify potential areas of compliance risk and vulnerability; develop and implement action plans for the resolution of problematic issues; and provide general guidance on how to avoid or address similar situations in the future.
- Perform other compliance-related duties as needed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Minimum 5 years of investigative experience in internal audit, due diligence, compliance or similar field. Generally requires 6-9 years of experience.
- Prior experience working for or with a law firm or in-house law department a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree, or relevant professional certification (e.g., CCEP, CFE, CPA, etc) a plus.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio).
- Experience with the preparation of presentations, slide decks and training materials.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, including the ability to work independently on projects of high complexity with minimal supervision.
- May require 10-15% travel, as needed.
- Strong track record of acting with integrity, professionalism and good judgment at all times.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including: written and verbal communications, ability to work both independently and with a team, willingness to assist in areas outside of direct assignments when necessary, and commitment to self-improvement and completion of team objectives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with consistently high quality work product.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze facts and identify issues, collect data/evidence, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and prepare reports.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer