Comcast Business Analyst, Wireless Product Catalog in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences and now, we're going wireless. We're completely disrupting the end-to-end mobile experience. These services will leverage Comcast's 27M subscriber relationships, 15M WiFi hotspots, and the award-winning X1 Entertainment OS to deliver a simple and elegant mobile experience.
At Comcast, we're innovating everything. Surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. Our new mobile division is looking for forward-thinking digital leaders to help bolster our new product offering.
As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day.
The Wireless Product Catalog Business Analyst is responsible for the design and creation of Product and Pricing for Xfinity Mobile offers across multiple sales channels and divisions. This person will partner with several cross-functional groups to compile, organize, and disseminate all details to ensure proper build, test, and launch of new devices, service, international, and, promotional offers. This role requires an understanding of marketing strategy, operational processes, and the ability to properly communicate, prioritize, and escalate when needed.
- Supports analysis and design of existing and new business processes that span multiple areas of the organization, including Customer Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance, and Legal.
- Develops scalable processes to support and benefit the Company's architecture vision.
- Deconstructs technical concepts and metrics to facilitate process development.
- Helps to define success metrics for each new system or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those metrics.
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each of the following areas: problem statements, process flows, gap analyses, and solution recommendations.
- Develops repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Diagnoses, corrects, and documents issues, risks, and problems using Quality Assurance (QA) practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Creation of detailed offer requirements for weekly, monthly, & quarterly service, device, and ad hoc launch requests.
- Constant maintenance of existing service catalog including roaming & international rates, device pricing, and service promotions.
- Partnership with division and corporate strategy, marketing and sales operations, IS, testing, and vendor management teams to clarify and communicate offer details and ensure accurate and timely offer launches.
- Offer tracking and gatekeeping.
- Communicate and escalate issues and keep track of key timelines.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization, including senior leadership, field teams, IS, and cross-departmental teams.
- Strong work ethic, time management, and prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to execute against multiple projects in results-oriented work environment.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer