Comcast Service Recovery Specialist (Functional) in North Charleston, South Carolina
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for Customer Care Operations strategies with policies, procedures, workflows, and performance standards. Provides analytics and
support to help drive operational efficiencies. Maintains policies and procedures to provide necessary customer service.
- Compiles, distributes, and analyzes daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports.
- Assists with planning development and execution of high-impact plans for effective and sustainable cost savings.
- Performs new methods and techniques for operational improvement.
- Researches and identifies problems with workflow and documents findings to correct issues.
- Reviews work processes and recommends improvements.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer