Comcast Care/Sales Trainer in North Charleston, South Carolina
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Delivers standard learning curriculum and programs in manner which drives a consistent learning experience, a superior customer experience, and builds workforce capability.
- Facilitates the delivery of standardized training content in a classroom setting to build workforce knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Manages and facilitates in a blended learning environment.
- Manages classroom environment to ensure a quality learning experience, and escalates inappropriate behavioral issues to local HR representative.
- Partners with regional operational leaders to build employee capability.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures related to learners and trainers.
- Uses evaluation tool to assist in measuring training effectiveness and provides feedback to learners and managers.
- Supports CU content feedback loop to drive ongoing quality improvement to national training programs.
- Optimum platform time for this position is 70-80%
- Completes class-related LSO tasks such as certifying learners completed courses/modules.
- Travels as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in work experience and self-study
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation in a classroom environment
- Proven understanding and application of Adult Learning Theory
- Telecommunications industry experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to display a commitment to promoting team spirit and working collaboratively to achieve team goals
- Ability to travel to up to 80% to locations within the Comcast footprint, with possible international travel
- Position may require shift work to accommodate business needs
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer