Comcast Leadership Development Trainer in Norcross, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the delivery of the learning curriculum and develops programs for employees, supervisors, and managers, that enhance performance and deliver a return on investment. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge
- Partnering and Consulting with Corporate, Division and Regional Leaders on leadership development needs; partners and consults with Comcast University leaders (Corporate, Division, Region) on leadership development recommendations.
- Delivers leadership development training using all available delivery modalities including Instructor lead, Webex, and connected classroom technologies.
- Delivers leadership development training and coaching in support of programs that leverage social learning platforms such as NovoEd, SurePeople, and others as introduced. Leverages platforms such as Harvard ManageMentor and Lynda.com both in the delivery of leadership development training as well as a recommended source of development to business partners.
- Partners effectively with team members and other Comcast University leadership trainers across the enterprise on the delivery of training, projects or initiatives.
- Deliver training to multiple levels of leaders such as supervisors, managers, directors, and vice-presidents
- Facilitates learning to develop participants' competencies and help learners meet specified performance expectations.
- Monitors linkage between curriculum and improved learner job performance; coaches participants back on the job, ensuring learning translates to performance.
- Makes initial evaluation of learning and works with other Trainers and/or Training Managers to determine best methods to provide feedback to learners and their managers.
- Provides supervision of employees during training by tracking attendance, addressing inappropriate behavior, and documenting performance and development needs.
- Assists in revising existing courseware for training.
- Administers learning schedules, calendar, and maintains participant records during training.
- Uses the appropriate training model as a guideline to aid in the support of participant skill strength, gap identification, and development.
- Manages classroom environment to ensure a quality learning experience and escalates inappropriate behavioral issues to local HR representative.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures related to learners and Trainers.
- Supports Comcast University content feedback loop to drive ongoing quality improvement to national training programs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Travel as required.
- 2 years of Training experience required; delivery of Leadership Training is highly preferred.
- Experience with Leadership assessments such as DiSC, Myers-Briggs, Birkman preferred.
- Experience with social learning platforms such as NovoEd preferred.
- Experienced an comfortable delivering training to multiple levels of leadership such as supervisors, managers, directors and vice-presidents
- Education Level: -Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Compliance: Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
- Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer