Comcast Supervisor, Service Assurance ECC in Naperville, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the Comcast Business customer technical support team. Monitors the performance of individual support representatives and coaches to performance standards. Provides training and support to new and tenured representatives. Provides technical assistance to customers and employees.
- Oversees, coordinates, and manages activities of assigned Technical Support staff, including, but not limited to, attendance, performance and development
- Drives employee Engagement to promote a healthy work environment, career progression and employee satisfaction
- Provides initial as well as ongoing training and coaching for representatives to meet performance metrics
- Monitors representative performance to ensure professionalism, and accuracy, and conductsannual performance appraisals
- Sets productivity standards and goals for representatives; monitors daily/weekly/monthly progress towards goals: (focus on quality, service level and customer satisfaction surveys
- Addresses performance gaps with representatives and conducts corrective action when needed
- Coordinates and schedules work assignments relating to subscriber inquiries, support calls, and complaints
- Cultivates relationships with people across functions and locations that ensures high quality decisions and prompt resolution of business issues
- Handles difficult customer inquiries and complaints referred by Technical Support Representatives. May handle escalated as well as troubleshooting and escalating issuesas needed
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- May participate in the hiring of new employees
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience.
- Ability to manage projects as well as daily responsibilities
- Expert time management skills
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer