Comcast Business Intelligence Manager in Miramar, Florida
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
As the Business Intelligence Manager-Revenue Opportunity you be an influential business advisor who will lead an innovative and analytical team who will focus on driving revenue with the leadership team by leveraging sales analytics, driving inventory optimization, and supporting enterprise pricing strategies. The ideal candidate for this job would have the ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership, strong management skills, the ability to translate complex data into action steps for the organization, and has a strong analytical mindset.
- Partner with the Manager of Pricing & Planning and the corporate yield team to support enterprise pricing practices and cadence of pricing analysis and review.
- Serve as the Pricing & Planning point of contact to the Director of Finance, RVP and Region Sales leads, evaluating the needs of the business and determining levels of support across functional areas of expertise
- Work with Director of Finance to identify and implement best practices, driving to better efficiency with our tools and simplification cross departmental processes.
- Leverage the connection between the Pricing & Planning teams and the Sales Analytics teams to drive revenue opportunity strategies.
- Partners with senior management to support business planning and operational processes throughout the year.
-Analyzes financial and operational data/performance metrics, communicates findings and risks, and makes suggestions to improve processes.
-Supports business unit management and other departments with informational requests and special projects.
-Possesses understanding of Company policies and procedures and continually implements and reviews policies and procedures for consistency.
-Trains, supervises, and develops Finance staff. Manages the day-to-day performance of the Finance team and makes suggestions to upper management for work performance improvement.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent: Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting, or Computer Science
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Master's degree preferred.
- Experience with R Programming, Tableau, or Microstrategy tools.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer