Comcast Eng. 1, Technl Prodt Sales Suppt in Indianapolis, Indiana
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for technical sales support on Advanced Voice services to
achieve target budget for the sales professionals with which they are
aligned. Act as the technical expert during the presales process and
provide experienced support to the customer's technical team to bridge
their need with Comcast services and products. Works as a collaborative
member of the sales team to market and sell the Company's voice product
lines including Comcast Managed Voice, PRI, SIP Trunks, Hospitality and
BCI services as a bundle or standalone offer.
- Analyze customer requirements and needs to understand how Comcast
products and services can be applied to meet the needs of the customer.
- Translate technical design requirements and create and deliver sales
presentations that demonstrate technical knowledge of Comcast products
- Prepare proposals that include cost effective solutions for customers
while solving potential configuration challenges.
- Recommend appropriate product bundles with accurate pricing
promotional discounts for multi-product orders.
- Set appropriate expectations and follow up with the customer on
project timeline and completion.
- Drive sales closure to shorten the sales cycle and ensure goals and
objectives are achieved.
- Train and coach sales professionals to understand and successfully
sell advanced voice solutions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Eqivalent
- CCDA/CCNA preferred
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer