Comcast CAE2, COMMERCIAL CUST SERVICE (BILLING) in Horsham, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing superior customer support & service to our
small and medium business customers by answering a full range of
customer requests, inquiries, and complaints relating to their billing
statements, and resolving general billing questions statements and
general inquiries, as well as for the resolution of payment concerns.
Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual
results and impact on team.
- Interacts with small and medium business customers via telephone or
email to assist with billing issues.
- Strives for First Call Resolution while handling all issues with
urgency, ownership and accountability.
- Explains billing cycles, processes, and prorates effectively to ensure
that customers understand their statements.
- Navigates through a variety of software applications to manage
customer account information and resolve billing issues.
- Resolves delinquent account balances. Corrects errors and
discrepancies on customers' billing statements as necessary.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements & provide feedback and
possible solutions to leadership.
- Communicates effectively with customers in a professional manner while
setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating
product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines
of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware,
etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast
Business by introducing customer to new products, higher tiers of
service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer