Comcast Sr. Application Specialist in Englewood, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences and now, we're going wireless. We're completely disrupting the end-to-end mobile experience. These services will leverage Comcast's 27M subscriber relationships, 15M WiFi hotspots, and the award-winning X1 Entertainment OS to deliver a simple and elegant mobile experience.
At Comcast, we're innovating everything. Surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. Our new mobile division is looking for forward-thinking digital leaders to help bolster our new product offering.
As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day.
Responsible for collecting, processing, analyzing, and reporting datarelated to Engineering Operations. Produces complex, high-priority recurring and ad-hoc reports with the purpose of measuring progress towards goals, measuring performance against objectives, and identifying improvement opportunities. Consults directly with internal and external customers. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Department Specific Responsibilities
- Develop new training documentation and onsite support for multiple call centers
- Identify bugs and system issues; collaborate with Triage team to resolution. Assist on outage bridges with NROC and Care centers.
- Created process for account reconciliation after customers have a transfer of service.
- Provide support through email and internal communications for escalations, trends, questions or concerns about Xfinity Mobile product
- Use various Excel reports to identify and resolve customer issues: XPO report for order fallout, Recon report for account transfers, ad hoc reports in Catalyst when required.
- Thoroughly document processes for care agents and develop new process when required.
- Provide SME knowledge on Comcast systems including ESD and Comcast billing.
- Directly supporting various XM escalation types Sales
- Provide guidance on Order Processing errors including warehouse issues, inventory, and billing errors.
- Partner with Triage Op teams to support identifying and rolling out fixes
- Partner with various team on UAT testing
- Collects, processes, and analyzes data to provide high-priority recurring and ad-hoc reports.
- Ensures policy compliance between Engineering, business, and third party vendor groups.
- Partners with team members and business leaders to develop and understand metrics packages.
- Partners with team members to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to determine areas of improvements including gains and in the efficiency and reliability of reporting.
- Consults, as necessary, with internal and external leadership. Leads and provides expertise in cross-functional projects.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer