Comcast Analyst 1, Engineering Ops in Denver, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!
Responsible for collecting, processing, analyzing, and reporting data related to Engineering Operations. Produces both recurring and ad-hoc reports with the purpose of measuring progress towards goals, measuring performance against objectives, and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Collects, processes, and analyzes data to provide recurring and ad-hoc reports.
- Partners with team members and business leaders to develop and understand metrics packages.
- Partners with team members to analyze qualitative and quanitative data to for the purpose of reporting for customer, process, and other business acumen.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer