Comcast Activation Specialist in Charleston, South Carolina
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences and now, we're going wireless. We're completely disrupting the end-to-end mobile experience. These services will leverage Comcast's 27M subscriber relationships, 15M WiFi hotspots, and the award-winning X1 Entertainment OS to deliver a simple and elegant mobile experience.
At Comcast, we're innovating everything. Surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. Our new mobile division is looking for forward-thinking digital leaders to help bolster our new product offering.
As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day.
Responsible for collecting, processing, analyzing, and reporting data related to Engineering Operations. Produces both recurring and ad-hoc reports with the purpose of measuring progress towards goals, measuring performance against objectives, and the identification of improvement opportunities. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Collects, processes, and analyzes data to provide recurring and ad-hoc reports.
- Ensures policy compliance between engineering, business, and third party vendor groups.
- Partners with team members and business leaders to develop and understand metrics packages.
- Partners with team members to analyze qualitative and quanitative data to determine areas of improvements including gains and in the efficiency and reliabilty of reporting.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer