Comcast Workforce Real Time Analyst in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for monitoring service levels and ensuring that
utilization/profitability goals are met on a consistent basis. Works
with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge. Is accountable for
individual results and impact on team.
- Analyzes and integrates basic data to identify clear patterns or
trends and draws reasonable, logical conclusions.
- Reviews current work processes and identifies innovative or creative
ways to improve efficiency or effectiveness.
- Facilitates regular meetings with call center management. Trains and
conducts orientations for new staff relative to department programs,
processes, and procedures and facilitate training sessions for end
- Develops contingency plans for contact centers and determines the
impact on service levels when staff are added or reduced.
- Reviews relationship between cost and service for contact centers.
- Develops routing solutions to achieve business goals and keeps centers
and others informed of progress, issues, and/or problems that could
impede goal achievement and suggests workable solutions.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer