Comcast Manager 1, Finance in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for business operations support for the West Division Office and West Division Shared Services organizations, including providing financial and operational analysis to senior management in support of business unit decision-making, looking for risks and opportunities.
Month-end close analysis and reporting, monthly forecast cycle, annual business planning, headcount and personnel expense management, variance analysis, payroll and/or accounts payable shared services liaison, training, specialized opex analysis and reporting.
- Partners with senior management to support business planning and operational processes throughout the year.
- Analyzes financial and operational data/performance metrics, communicates findings and risks, and makes suggestions to improve processes.
- Supports business unit management and other departments with informational requests and special projects.
- Possesses understanding of Company policies and procedures and continually implements and reviews policies and procedures for consistency.
- Trains, supervises, and develops Finance staff. Manages the day-to-day performance of the Finance team and makes suggestions to upper management for work performance improvement.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study-Finance, Accounting
Years' Experience-Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer