Comcast Manager 2, SMB Advanced Sales in Berlin, Connecticut
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring a senior sales force
who sells advanced commercial products to maximize sales revenues and
meet corporate objectives on a consistent basis. Assures optimal sales
team staffing and training readiness of sales professionals.
- Motivates team to achieve sales and compliance results by educating
sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their
customer's business success.
- Maintains expertise on Company's products and services to effectively
manage team sales of Comcast Commercial services to small-to-medium
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified sales team through
optimum selection, training and development, appraisal, and motivation
- Develops, plans, and coordinates sales promotions and incentives to
meet business goals and objectives.
- Monitors employee performance, and counsels and advises to ensure
compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant
basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with
- Reviews records of individual and group sales and performance
activities relative to business goals and objectives.
- Develops annual sales channel budgets and monthly forecasts for sales
performance expectations, commissions, expenses and other special
- Oversees overall territory team structure and efforts with other teams
and groups to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 8 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer